52 Week Low
|Identifying a stock's 52 week trading range and where it is trading currently can provide a great deal of information.
If the stock is trading near its 52 week high, study its underlying technicals to form an opinion as to whether the stock is in fact going higher or if it may be positioned for a pullback.
If the stock is trading near its 52 week low, decide whether the stock is going to be moving lower in price or may be positioned for a rebound.
If the stock is trading somewhere between the 52 week high and low, there are well established price targets for the stock to trade between that will give an indication of how far the stock can potentially move.
52 Week High
Identifying a stock's 52 week trading range and where it is trading currently can provide a ...
An investor or trader who is willing to take large risks for a chance to make ...
Hunch stock market trading is not a logical trading decision, but purely a gut feeling. As ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary