Annual Percentage Rage
|(APR) The periodic rate times the number of periods in a year.|
Example: a 5% quarterly return has an A.P.R. of 20%.
The return on investment calculated on a full-year basis, meaning increasing the rate if held ...
Treasury inflation-protected securities (TIPS) are inflation-indexed bonds issued by the U.S. Treasury. The rate of return ...
Because not all companies have the same fiscal year end, we, in cooperation with I/B/E/S, use ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Master Core-Satellite Investing Strategy
- Master Value Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Master Passive Investing: A Complete Guide
- Master Dividend Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quantitative Investing: Strategies & Techniques
- Impact Investing: Guide for the Conscious Investor
- Mastering Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary