|A means of measuring the volatility of a security or portfolio of securities in comparison with the market as a whole.|
A beta of 1 indicates that the security's price will move with the market.
A beta greater than 1 indicates that the security's price will be more volatile than the market.
A beta less than 1 means that it will be less volatile than the market.
The magnitude of price (or yield) changes over a predefined period of time. The amount by ...
Generally a sideways market ("trading market" as opposed to "trending market") with high volatility in which ...
The amount by which the current market price of an option exceeds its intrinsic value. The intrinsic ...
Latest Financial Advice
- Investing in the World of Blockchain Gaming
- Investing in Blockchain: Beyond Cryptocurrencies
- Uncover the Prospects of Decentralized Finance Investment
- Altcoins Investing: Your Ultimate Guide
- Understanding ICOs: Examining Their Pros and Cons
- Unlocking Profits: Investing in Blockchain Technology Companies
- Unlocking Potential: Tokenization and Investment
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary