|When the company gives to each stock holder, free of charge, a number of new stocks for each stock they already own.|
After the bonus issue, the company's stock price will fall to reflect the number of new stocks issued.
A certificate issued by a company giving the holder the right to purchase securities at a ...
The difference between the bid price and the ask price (buy price and sell price) ...
Penny stocks are speculative, low-priced stocks that generally trade on the over-the-counter markets and pink sheets. ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary