|An individual or firm that charges a fee or commission for executing buy and sell orders submitted by another individual or firm.|
An individual who is paid a commission for executing customer orders; an agent specializing in stocks, bonds, commodities, or options, and must be registered with the exchange where the securities are traded.
A firm engaged in the business of effecting securities and other transactions for the accounts of ...
Whether you buy (and sell) funds or individual securities, the broker you use to execute your ...
An individual or ﬁrm that acts as a principal or counterparty to a transaction. ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Bond Investments: A Comprehensive Guide
- Prudent Steps for Preparing Financially for a Baby
- Understanding Mutual Funds: A Complete Guide
- Understanding Life Insurance Basics: A Guide
- Unlock Success: Essential Tips for Business Financing
- Mastering Your Finances: Effective Budgeting Techniques
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Cryptocurrency
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary