|The amount of money you have invested. When your investing
objective is capital preservation, your priority is to try not to lose any
When your objective is capital growth, your priority is to try to make your initial investment grow in value.
Capital also refers to accumulated money or goods available for use in producing more money or goods.
Money invested in a firm.
The amount of capital (money) that may be lost if a trade moves against the initial ...
The person responsible for the allocation of pooled money invested in a particular mutual fund. He/she is ...
A person whose principal concern in the purchase of a security is the minimizing of long-term ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Impact of News on Trader’s Psychology and Market Trends
- Overconfidence Bias in Stock Trading: A Critical Analysis
- Mastering Mindfulness Practices for Traders
- Impact of Market Volatility on Individual Psychology
- Leveraging Intuition in Stock Trading: A New Approach
- Mastering Mental Strategies for Effective Swing Trading
- Harnessing Behavioral Finance to Anticipate Market Trends
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary