|When a stock is sold below cost; the difference between the net cost of a security and the net sales price, if the security is sold at a loss.
Sales minus the cost of the goods sold. ...
Gross Profit Margin
The gross profit divided by sales, which is equal to each sales dollar left over after ...
A profit on a securities transaction recognized by selling a security for more than the security ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Impact of News on Trader’s Psychology and Market Trends
- Overconfidence Bias in Stock Trading: A Critical Analysis
- Mastering Mindfulness Practices for Traders
- Impact of Market Volatility on Individual Psychology
- Leveraging Intuition in Stock Trading: A New Approach
- Mastering Mental Strategies for Effective Swing Trading
- Harnessing Behavioral Finance to Anticipate Market Trends
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary