|An upper and lower limit on the interest rate on a floating-rate note or an adjustable-rate mortgage.
Interest rate fixed by the Federal Bank for the issuance of Federal Bank money. ...
Risk Free Rate
The interest chargeable on Treasury Bills (T-Bills) is generally known as the Risk Free Rate, and ...
The cost of borrowing money. The rate at which borrowed money is charged by the lender, ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Impact of News on Trader’s Psychology and Market Trends
- Overconfidence Bias in Stock Trading: A Critical Analysis
- Mastering Mindfulness Practices for Traders
- Impact of Market Volatility on Individual Psychology
- Leveraging Intuition in Stock Trading: A New Approach
- Mastering Mental Strategies for Effective Swing Trading
- Harnessing Behavioral Finance to Anticipate Market Trends
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary