|A stock or bond quote that shows the bid and ask prices 15, sometimes 20 minutes after a trade takes place.|
The alternative is a real-time quote.
The second currency quoted in a FOREX currency pair. In a direct quote, the quote currency ...
A new price quote at a price lower than the preceding quote. A downward price movement in ...
The last bid and offer prices of a particular stock at the close of a day’s ...
Latest Financial Advice
- Investing in the World of Blockchain Gaming
- Investing in Blockchain: Beyond Cryptocurrencies
- Uncover the Prospects of Decentralized Finance Investment
- Altcoins Investing: Your Ultimate Guide
- Understanding ICOs: Examining Their Pros and Cons
- Unlocking Profits: Investing in Blockchain Technology Companies
- Unlocking Potential: Tokenization and Investment
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary