|Practically, it is the close of business on the third Friday of the month because we are not allowed to trade options of current expiration after that time.
Officially, it is 11:59 AM on the Saturday following the third Friday of the month. This is done to provide time for the matching of all the buy and sell orders that will be recorded and reported on the following Monday.
Options Expiration Day
Options cease trading on the third Friday of their expiration month and expire at 11:59AM Central ...
The day when the options contract expires. ...
Triple Witching Day
The third Friday in March, June, September, and December when US stock options, index options, and ...
Latest Financial Advice
- Investing in the World of Blockchain Gaming
- Investing in Blockchain: Beyond Cryptocurrencies
- Uncover the Prospects of Decentralized Finance Investment
- Altcoins Investing: Your Ultimate Guide
- Understanding ICOs: Examining Their Pros and Cons
- Unlocking Profits: Investing in Blockchain Technology Companies
- Unlocking Potential: Tokenization and Investment
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary