Fill or Kill
|(FOK) - An order where a precise number of contracts must be filled or the order is cancelled.
This order says that the client will not accept less than the entire quantity in the order, and there isa rush to get it filled. Essentially it has to be filled upon first presentation in the trading crowd orreturned to the registered rep who wrote the ticket as killed.
All or None
(AON) - This order says that the client will not accept less than the entire quantity ...
When you place a stock or option order you can choose to place contingencies on that ...
Good Till Cancelled
(GTC) - A GTC order authorizes the broker to buy or sell a position at a ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Impact of News on Trader’s Psychology and Market Trends
- Overconfidence Bias in Stock Trading: A Critical Analysis
- Mastering Mindfulness Practices for Traders
- Impact of Market Volatility on Individual Psychology
- Leveraging Intuition in Stock Trading: A New Approach
- Mastering Mental Strategies for Effective Swing Trading
- Harnessing Behavioral Finance to Anticipate Market Trends
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary