|Hunch stock market trading is not a logical trading decision, but purely a gut feeling. As hunch or intuition may turn out to be misleading, try to be conversant with the markets state-of-the-art, stock trading techniques and strategies. Stock trading is a complex thing, you should do your homework before taking the plunge online. Hunch trading is one of the worst ways to trade, but it is one the best ways to lose money.|
If you are really putting all of your money in one stock on a hunch, you are highly likely to lose. You might as well go to Vegas and at least have some fun while you lose your money. People who approach investing with a "get rich slow" approach, carefully studying, then diversifying into a fund or many stocks usually do very well over time. All or nothing people always end up with nothing.
Simulating a trade without actually putting up the money, usually done for the purpose of gaining ...
52 Week Low
Identifying a stock's 52 week trading range and where it is trading currently can provide a ...
Loss Comfort Zone
"Loss comfort zone” is the percentage of loss you can experience on a single trade and ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary