|An abbreviation for "inside day" which occurs whenever a day?s range is within the range of the previous day.|
When one day?s high is less than or equal to the previous day?s high, and its low is greater than or equal to the previous day?s low its range is inside the previous day?s range, and it is called an inside day.
Another term for "lap." A lap up occurs when the next day?s low is greater than ...
A type of gap in trading in which the price range moves above or below the ...
A modiﬁed bar chart used in commodity futures. Each bar shows the price range for a ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Master Core-Satellite Investing Strategy
- Master Value Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Master Passive Investing: A Complete Guide
- Master Dividend Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quantitative Investing: Strategies & Techniques
- Impact Investing: Guide for the Conscious Investor
- Mastering Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary