|The ease with which an asset can be converted to cash in the marketplace.
A large number of buyers and sellers and a high volume of trading activity provide high liquidity. Liquidity is a concern for any moneys that may be required on short notice, whether for emergencies or for planned purchases.
The amount of trading activity associated with a given security during a period of time. Stock ...
52 Week High
Identifying a stock's 52 week trading range and where it is trading currently can provide a ...
Blow off Top
A large rise in price followed by a quick drop. Often accompanied with high volume. Usually ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary