|Monetary stops are universal in options trading strategies.
For long neutral delta strategies like straddles and strangles, you will need to decide a spread premium in which to liquidate the spread and place the order with your brokerage house.
A spread where more options (calls or puts) are bought than sold (the opposite of a ...
Monitoring implied volatility is critical in long neutral delta trading. Check the current volatility of the ...
Refers to an options position constructed so that the profitability of the position relies on the ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary