|National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations system.
This is a computerized system providing brokers and dealers with securities price quotes.
National Association of Securities Dealers: The American self-regulatory organization of the securities industry responsible for the ...
Bulletin Board Shell
A blank check or shell company whose securities trade on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board. ...
The Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval database run by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Bond Investments: A Comprehensive Guide
- Prudent Steps for Preparing Financially for a Baby
- Understanding Mutual Funds: A Complete Guide
- Understanding Life Insurance Basics: A Guide
- Unlock Success: Essential Tips for Business Financing
- Mastering Your Finances: Effective Budgeting Techniques
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Cryptocurrency
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary