Premium Discount Brokers
|A premium discount broker could be a firm like Fidelity or Charles Schwab.
The commission rates are somewhere between the discount brokers and the full-service brokers.
Premium Discount Brokers have branch offices where you can go to get investment advice & guidance, and they make investment research from third parties available to their customers.
A brokerage house featuring relatively low commission rates in comparison to a full-service broker. A brokerage firm ...
A type of stockbroker who provides more than stock quotes and order execution, including (and not ...
A brokerage firm that allows clients to trade over the Internet using Web-based trading platforms. ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Optimize Investments with Tech Mutual Funds
- Navigating Online Brokerage: A Comprehensive Review
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds: The Definitive Comparison
- Understanding Mutual Fund Tax-Loss Harvesting: A Guide
- Guide to Buying No Load Mutual Funds
- Navigating the Federal Reserve Benchmark Interest Rate: A Guide for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding Two Types of Capital: In-depth Review
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary