|Information that is not available to the public.|
See also Inside information and Insider trading.
Making investment decisions based on information that is not yet public. Although trading based on this ...
Relevant information about a company that has not yet been made public. It is illegal for ...
SEC regulation adopted in 2000 that eliminated the practice of selective disclosure. ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Master Core-Satellite Investing Strategy
- Master Value Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Master Passive Investing: A Complete Guide
- Master Dividend Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quantitative Investing: Strategies & Techniques
- Impact Investing: Guide for the Conscious Investor
- Mastering Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary