|The practice of a broker-dealer ﬁlling an order at a price not seen on the public price feed.|
Like ballooning and running stops, most typical of market makers and frowned upon by traders.
The practice of market makers entering orders for the purpose of hitting customer stop loss orders. ...
A stop order is an order to buy or sell a stock once the price of ...
An order to buy or sell securities at the price given at the time the order ...
Latest Financial Advice
- Investing in the World of Blockchain Gaming
- Investing in Blockchain: Beyond Cryptocurrencies
- Uncover the Prospects of Decentralized Finance Investment
- Altcoins Investing: Your Ultimate Guide
- Understanding ICOs: Examining Their Pros and Cons
- Unlocking Profits: Investing in Blockchain Technology Companies
- Unlocking Potential: Tokenization and Investment
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary