|The issue is bought back in stages, usually an annual installment.
This is the way municipal bonds are retired—a lot of money is borrowed in 1980, but some is paid back in 1981, some in 1982, some in 1983 and so forth.
The entire issue is retired in one lump sum several years later.This is the way US ...
A spread where more options (calls or puts) are bought than sold (the opposite of a ...
A back spread is essentially an inverted ratio spread.When constructing a back spread, you are selling ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Bond Investments: A Comprehensive Guide
- Prudent Steps for Preparing Financially for a Baby
- Understanding Mutual Funds: A Complete Guide
- Understanding Life Insurance Basics: A Guide
- Unlock Success: Essential Tips for Business Financing
- Mastering Your Finances: Effective Budgeting Techniques
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Cryptocurrency
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary