|All option contracts of the same class that also have the same unit of trade, expiration date, and exercise price.
Option contracts of the same class (underlying asset), same strike price and same Expiration Date.
A neutral trade that involves simultaneously buying a call and put at the same strike price ...
Applying to derivative products, a strategy in which there is a simultaneous purchase and sale of ...
A spread in which one option is bought and one option is sold, where the options ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Bond Investments: A Comprehensive Guide
- Prudent Steps for Preparing Financially for a Baby
- Understanding Mutual Funds: A Complete Guide
- Understanding Life Insurance Basics: A Guide
- Unlock Success: Essential Tips for Business Financing
- Mastering Your Finances: Effective Budgeting Techniques
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Cryptocurrency
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary