|An investment which is worth ten times its original purchase price, and comes from baseball where "bags" or "bases" that a runner reaches are the measure of the success of a play. A "two bagger" would be a double, so by extension, two home runs and a double would be a "ten bagger".|
Ten bagger is an investment term coined by Peter Lynch in his book "One Up On Wall Street" (1989).
Special Memorandum Account
(SMA) - A holding place for available cash, a double bookkeeping entry.It increases when:A client’s portfolio ...
To use your closed out trading profits to increase the amount of contracts, options or stocks ...
Double diagonals are a favorite among professional index option traders.The double diagonal capitalizes perfectly on the ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Master Core-Satellite Investing Strategy
- Master Value Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Master Passive Investing: A Complete Guide
- Master Dividend Investing: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quantitative Investing: Strategies & Techniques
- Impact Investing: Guide for the Conscious Investor
- Mastering Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary