|The least amount of price movement recorded in a security.|
Was 1/32 until decimalization eliminated the fractions structure.
The amount by which the current market price of an option exceeds its intrinsic value. The intrinsic ...
The speed by which delta changes compared with the speed by which the underlying asset is ...
A ranking of near-term directional price movement. A technical indicator comparing a security’s price action as compared ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Penalty-Free Early Retirement Distributions
- Simple IRA vs 401(k) Plan Comparison
- Understanding IRA & 401k SEPP Guidelines
- Understanding SEPP: A Guide to Substantially Equal Periodic Payments
- How to Start a SEP IRA Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Maximize Savings: Explore Tax Benefits of SEP IRA
- Understanding Roth IRA Phase-Out Ranges
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary