|The details of a trade ? number of shares, type of order, prices ? that must be submitted for a trade to be executed.|
In the past, this information was handwritten on a piece of paper called a ticket.
(NH) - Allowing the floor broker working the order to exercise discretion. ...
Fill or Kill
(FOK) - An order where a precise number of contracts must be filled or the order ...
A financial disclosure of the results of a company for the past year, although it is ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Understanding Bond Investments: A Comprehensive Guide
- Prudent Steps for Preparing Financially for a Baby
- Understanding Mutual Funds: A Complete Guide
- Understanding Life Insurance Basics: A Guide
- Unlock Success: Essential Tips for Business Financing
- Mastering Your Finances: Effective Budgeting Techniques
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Cryptocurrency
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary