Triple Witching Day
|The third Friday in March, June, September, and December when US stock options, index options, and futures contracts all expire at the same time.
The effect of this is often increased volume and volatility as traders look to close short and long positions.
Double diagonals are a favorite among professional index option traders.The double diagonal capitalizes perfectly on the ...
Options Expiration Day
Options cease trading on the third Friday of their expiration month and expire at 11:59AM Central ...
The amount of trading activity associated with a given security during a period of time. Stock ...
« View the Stock Market Dictionary »
Latest Financial Advice
- Impact of News on Trader’s Psychology and Market Trends
- Overconfidence Bias in Stock Trading: A Critical Analysis
- Mastering Mindfulness Practices for Traders
- Impact of Market Volatility on Individual Psychology
- Leveraging Intuition in Stock Trading: A New Approach
- Mastering Mental Strategies for Effective Swing Trading
- Harnessing Behavioral Finance to Anticipate Market Trends
Free Investment Advice
|Get free stock market tips and investing advice by subscribing to our newsletter:
* Your information will not be shared or sold.
- Trading Basics
- Investing 101
- Investing Essentials
- Understanding the Risks
- Beginning to Trade
- Trading Strategies
- Trading Psychology
- Retirement Investing
- Personal Finance
- Advanced Trading
- Penny Stocks
- FOREX Trading
- Commodity Futures
- Stock Tips
- Going Public
- Real Estate
- Research Tools
- Stock Spam
- Stock Market Dictionary